Best Motoring does Wangan Midnight - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Best Motoring does Wangan Midnight

Featured Replies

If the s30 was turbo it would be more like wangan midnight. Maybe some cones in the straights for them to dodge to represent cars.

  • Author

Thanks mike, I'm a total neophyte when it comes to attachments etc.

If the s30 was turbo it would be more like wangan midnight. Maybe some cones in the straights for them to dodge to represent cars.

Yeah I was expecting to see an hks surge tank and two turbos when he popped the hood.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I'm not sure alot of that would matter, if the Porsche's nose was wandering, imagine what the Z would be like at the same speed. Would the turbo necessarily do anything for top end or just improved acceleration? (I'm unashamedly turbo technology challenged)

Hi, Mike.

I tried to post a .jpg earlier and couldn't get it to go. What is the correct procedure for doing that?

Frank

Not overly accurate comparo but a great edition of Best Motoring anyway. the rep from Star Road has the S30 bug, he's hard bit for lack of a better way to put it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kldVQ-cCfhE

Video removed due to copyright claim.:disappoin:disappoin

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.