IGNORED

Name this car...

Zvoiture

Damn, I knew it was a silvia as soon as I saw the CSP311 in the top right of the VIN plate, which is the model number. Didn't think many of them existed any more.

Nissan only made around 550 of them which makes it a vary rare car about as rare as a Z432 or toyota 2000gt (probably valuable too).

It's a right hand drive isn't it.

what year is it? any way to tell

I cant make out the chassis number on the tag, SP311 70 what?

the number after the 7 will tell you which number car it was, then you can approimatley tell when it was made based on the production numbers.

• 4 weeks later...

Being an Aussi I am pretty lucky because, 49 0f them were sold in Australia with a couple comming from japan and and other parts of asia, they are a cute little car, I have been lucky enough to one one for a couple of years before I sold it to my friend to add to his fairlady collection. They basically have a 1500 fairlady chassis with 1600 sports running gear and a hand built body so that means panels from other cars wont fit. And that sucks!

They feel very much like a 1600 sports to drive but you do notice the higher center of gravity, one of the unique features of the car is that some of the cars had tinted blue glass. They are a beautifull little car that never realy received their full recognition, but that could have more to do with their initial high price target that never realy took off in Australia.

Although it is still a credit to nissan at all that they sold any at all here.:love: