IGNORED

Watch my Z video!!!

Darbji280z

I gotta go with Matt on that one to Carl. My 76's name is Dianna because she is my princess. I already gave the title of Queen to my wife 7 years ago this Sept.

As for Darbji, would love to know how to pronounce that, there's nothing wrong with a little girl on girl love in the world. You just keep on truckin!

I'm with the girlie name crew.

If the '73 Mach I Mustang in Gone in 60 Seconds and the modded '67 Mustang Fastback in Gone in 60 Seconds II qualified for the name Eleanor, I'm not sure how a 240Z gets significantly more "butch" than they are...:cross-eye

Once I beef up the engine performance in my 240Z somewhat I might call it a nice, androgynous "Sneaky Z"...:cheeky:

My Z31 which will likely remain stock will be its younger sibling "Sleepy Z"...LOL

I have to say my car is defiantly a woman ... looks good, I like to take it for a ride all the time, but it gives me all sorts of $hit :stupid: and decides to be a pain in the arse to me at random times :ermm: ... it's a woman (metaphorically speaking :classic: ... and no not all women are pains in the arse, I love my wife, but she to can be a lot like my Z car at times ROFL)

Great Video BTW Darbji280z ...