IGNORED

Watch my Z video!!!

Darbji280z

Kickstart My Heart is about 4 years older than Trans-Island Skyway. (1989 vs 1993).

Helen Wheels 1973

YIKES!

Had the fam at a baseball game the other night and they played the Beatles "Birthday" song. At that moment, I looked at my wife and said; "do you realize that song is 40 years old"? Man I feel old!

:cry:

Digital video camera = $250

Paint repair for chips from gravel = $300

Hot chick in a Z getting sideways = Priceless

Loved the video and style. I especially loved the two drift shots and the camera drive over. Not one of the better Floyd songs though, although I'm sure there's probably a reason you picked it. Great job on the editing.

The reason I picked that song (regardless of what the song actually means) is because it makes me think of someone looking back on a time period in their life where there was nothing but pure happiness. That's how I want to look back at my Z when I'm eighty years old and the Z is a pile of rust chips on the garage floor. The grass was greener then. I was young and having the time of my life. And honestly, I don't think anything or anyone could make me happier than that damn car does.