IGNORED

Cheap KPGC10 for sale

Alfadog

Beginning, 46 year type skyline GT? It is exhibition of the R part taking car. First, is in regard to this car, but relationship of the document the owner before the dying/fleeing coming is erased before 20 years above, has come to today when the original copy it is lost. Also this one transferring the car to the relative, it received, went into the Land Transport Bureau branch and produced the document from body number and that it thought, but after erasing, when entirely it has cancelled the data in 5 years, it was thing. To make the document, the certificate that and, to presently route of the group of owners must be traced, NISSAN from the time of the new model car sold, you abandoned also this one, but simply this car, you apply restore and if you come to the stage which registers, as for the new register, you heard the kind of story which it is possible but it is not certain. 1, the body it is state in the middle where the front owner restores, (* the photograph please refer to) 2, the interior part being attached, increases, the driver's seat seat but whether genuine it is not certain. In addition as for the interior part please think that it is not other than catching the shift knob emergency brake door. 3, relationship of the glass has been even with while the front & rear side entirely it is genuine. 4, relationship of the engine mission presently is firm, but because to before the 8 years rank we verify that it is moving with me myself, as for problem you think that it is not, but the Thorex has done 2 connected defect items. 5, in addition as for remaining in connection with the part 100? Tank front grille light/write front Wien car front bumper rear bumper remains, but there is no ツヤ of the plated part. (* The photograph please refer to.) If 6, you understand, it did to convey, but because and, the defect item of the small part where you think that there is a verification leak and explanatory insufficiency, there are other things, to inquire to present car verification and this one when it receives, being to do to answer as much as possible in the range which understands we ask may. * Because it is the very old vehicle, after successful bid we ask with the no claim no return. * At the other photograph exhibiting to the category of the part taking car, being to increase viewing. As for question & inquiry question column or, TEL 0742? 35? To 5115 garage gets, we ask may. Renewal being completed: June 16th 20:15 The photograph was added to this.

Babelfish translation. Rough, but you get the idea. Probably NOT a genuine GT-R. At almost $12,000.00, I would strongly suggest hopping on a plane to see exactly what it is, what's there and what's not. Parts for this one, if genuine, are really tough to source in Japan.

it looks genuine to me, as if the whole thing has weathered equally. including the engine and engine bay. even if it's not a GT-R from birth, it's a hot ticket regardless. non GT-R C10s are selling at premium prices right now. and rising. and this one has the S20 intact. that alone is a holy grail find.

Yeah, I know about babelfish....

It's hard to get really good translations from non-car people (my wife).

To make the document, the certificate that and, to presently route of the group of owners must be traced,

No title; to get one made, you must find records of all previous owners.

you apply restore and if you come to the stage which registers, as for the new register, you heard the kind of story which it is possible but it is not certain.

There are stories that it's possible to restore and register it, but not certain if such stories are true.

Because it is the very old vehicle, after successful bid we ask with the no claim no return.

This means no recourse if it's not as represented and no refund.

To me, it's a $12,00.00 parts car, unless it is a genuine GT-R and one is willing to spend the time and money . . . . my opinion.

I may be mistaken but....here goes. I thought that with the exception of actual track cars the KPGC-10 (GT-R)'s did not have front flares on them. Only the rears had the flares? The front flares didn't show up on the street cars until the Kenmeri's came out?

Winning bid was 4,000,000 Yen.

Genuine KPGC10 I believe. The only 'problem' being that the car had lost its registration number through years of storage and the previous owner not being present ( either deceased or otherwise incapacitated ) - so a possible lack of paperwork. A little bit of bureaucracy to deal with, but not impossible.

Hopefully another one saved then....... :-)