IGNORED

Results at Canby? Pictures...

hls30.com

Anybody get any pics of James Whitmans(JWSportCars) entried at Canby?

James is a good friend of mine, and I would like to see what he entered and know how he did.

I know a silver roadster took best of show-no pictures of that?

Will

Will, I was so busy chatting with friends that I seldom see in person that I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have, and didn't pay attention at all to the names of the car owners. So I don't have a clue what car(s) James entered.

The best collection of pictures I've seen so far is at the site below. He even got my car in one of the shots. I gotta learn not to park near utility boxes....

Looks like a great event. Perhaps I'll make it up there one day. If so, I look forward to meeting the NW crew. :)
Yeah, even though CZCC.coms owner Mike didn't make it, the club was well represented. In the group pictured below are cars belonging to myself, beandip, Zs-ondabrain, funZ1Z, Mike B, justaZcarguy and more. We'd welcome you guys from farther afield, it'd be fun to meet some of you folks.

DSC01367.jpg

Looks like a good event, wish it wasn't 2500 miles away! Arne, is it my mistake or what? It seems that there are an innordinate amount of Zs located in the Northwest. Is this a dumb observation that has been discussed before, or is there a reason that the NW has such a concentration of early Zs?

Looks like a good event, wish it wasn't 2500 miles away! Arne, is it my mistake or what? It seems that there are an innordinate amount of Zs located in the Northwest. Is this a dumb observation that has been discussed before, or is there a reason that the NW has such a concentration of early Zs?
No road salt = less rust. Yes, there are still a fair number of them out here.

The cars are looking great guys! E's headlight covers make me jealous every time I see them. I hate you E! I especially love that shot of Dave's engine compartment.

And who's beautiful sapphire blue 240Z is that? I think I'm in love. :love:

And who's beautiful sapphire blue 240Z is that? I think I'm in love. :love:
You mean Burrl? The dark blue-black 240Z with the small block under the hood? I don't think Dustin (the owner, lives in Eugene) is a member here.