Which Ignition System do you use? - Page 3 - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Which Ignition System do you use?

Featured Replies

MSD 6AL Ignition System (7000rpm Rev. limit pill installed)

ProForm Adjustable RPM Shift Light (Set @ 6300rpm)

Pertronix Ignitor-II Electronic Ignition (inside distributor)

MSD High Vibration Blaster Coil

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

Taylor 8mm Spiro Pro Plug Wires

Optima Jell Cell Battery

Fires 1st time Everytime!

(geez, I hope I don't jinx myself :surprised )

I have a 280 ZX engine with the original distributor and a E12-80 black box on the side. "Stock" This might be the reason why I can't get the timing right. You say MSD sucks? What would you suggest, bpilati?

You didn't wizz me off, I thought you had a valid statement. If there was something better than MSD, you have a right it your own opinion.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I don't know what the best is, and in many cases I don't think the best is necessary. Most probably don't use everything the best can offer. But it's a free country. Sometimes there is brand name loyalty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.