IGNORED

MSA's Sunday Show thoughts

240ZX

Well, Drove down Sunday morning to the Show-n-shine.....much much better location compared to the earlier shows in front of MSA. There was actual shade to be in and no heat radiating off black top. Cars were seperated by year of manufacture, it seemed nice and orginized that way. Spoke to a lot of folks and chatted about our toys....of course! As usual there were many outstanding cars to be viewed. Anyway, just thought I'd report on the show and see what people had to say about it.

Tom

I agree - a great venue. My car was spotted in the sun but there were shade trees to retreat to if necessary. I liked the grouping of cars by models (240, 260, 280, 280ZX, Z31, Z32, 350) - this let people with an interest in a particular model to see all of those cars in one area.

I counted at least 105 240Zs so we had a good turn-out. I'll be back next year.

Goose52, After seeing your post and looking at your avitar I realized your the guy a had the long chat with. I was the guy with the white Alpinstar hat on that commented on your wheels. I was a pleasure shooting the breeze with you.

Tom

i must not have seen you, randy, otherwise i would have said something about the shirt!

anyway, great venue. and the weather decided to cooperate this year!!!

i missed the other datsuns that usually show up, though (510s, roadsters, etc) were they left out on purpose, does anyone know?

anyway, great show and some nice cars!

EDIT - one thing i didn't like, NO CELL RECEPTION! i missed out meeting with a few of you guys :(

Sounds like it was a good day! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it.

Did anyone upload photos to the gallery yet? I really want to see the cars.

If you don't want to go through the hassle of uploading the photos, send me a PM and I'll give you my address. You can ship me a CD and I will bulk-upload them to the site.

I REALLY need to see pictures. I'm dyin!!

-- Mike