IGNORED

Anyone have the Winter 2007 issue of Nissan Sport Mag?

Pir0San

I recieved a PM today from the editor of Nissan Sport Mag, saying that my Z has graced page 80 in the winter 2007 issue of Nissan Sport Mag, but I never remember being told that my entry made it into the magazine. If anyone has this issue, can they please post a pic/scan of page 80, so that I may verify my excitement?

I'd even be willing to buy a copy from someone if they wouldn't mind parting ways with their copy. I have verified the fact that my Z did make the magazine! If anyone has it, please let me know, and I'll pay for it.

BTW, Pir0San wasn't the only S30 owner from this board to make it in the Winter 2007 issue of the magazine, which is sold out at www.nissansportmag.com (although I just found a lone copy at Borders that I bought). Others included John Liagris, Enrique Scanlon, Bob Coleman, Jim Hammond, Duane Bender, Steve Carter, Don Ahrens, John Thomas, Brian Caskey (his 510), Andrew Connor (2000 Roadster), and others.

If you have submitted your Z to the magazine, there is a decent chance it will find its way into our pages. Go here for details on how to officially submit your Z to Nissan Sport:

http://www.nissansportmag.com/contact/vehiclesubmissions.html

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com