New MSA 2007 Calendars - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New MSA 2007 Calendars

Featured Replies

The June pic is taken by me of member Greg Ira's 240Z EP Z racer.

You got that at Costco?

haha, i think he meant that he found the package on his doorstep when he got home from costco....

although that would be freakin awesome if costco had that!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
You got that at Costco?

Pretty good Mike!!!! I'd be one of Costcos best shoppers if the sold Z in bulk

Cat:beard:

congrats! I will have to place another order...

Just got my calendar from the Z Car Club of Northern Virginia. I am in the September picture judging the Gold Medalion winner from the Dallas convention. It's a real nice club calendar with a lot of member cars from this club.

Gee That's great that you were Judge. You must know a lot about Z cars. How did you leran to be a judge and did you take a course in it.

I would like to do that someday but I guess it takes a lot of experience and know how.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.