IGNORED

your dream zcar

c david

just in time for xmas, i have been forced to make difficult decisions about where my car is going. later i realized the only difficult part is the lack of funds part and or the rational allocation of funds.

i can be very creative and would love nothing more as a zcar enthusiast than to take her to the limit and build the dream car. ( this will not happen ) but it's a ton of fun to build a dream.

so i have posted this thread because i want to hear if you have a dream car and how you would configure it. there are no limitations to cost or rational thought and if you need to utilize thechnology that does not yet exsist ( well that's ok to ) what the heck, build two cars (zcars that is)

cdavid

my dream car has no vin # because it was a handbuilt prototype in the shape of the production version. the chassis and body are made of carbon fiber ( yes hand made in yearly 1969 by the first carbon fiber guy ever )

the body mods are exactly like my car now and the paint is also the same.

i have a race suspension with 315/18/35s in the front and rear.

4wd and 4 wheel steering

the wheels are made of titanium.

the suspension characteristics and all driver functions such as radio and turn signals are adjustable from driver's seat via a sensor reading my eyes... yes you read correctly..

the a/c is mounted in the spare wheel well and reveals it's self when on.

the transmission has no gears. " thanks to audi "

xenon head lights.

magnetic brakes and shocks.

the engine is a ceramic block rb26dett with twin superchargers. simular to the picture below.

the head's valves have been replaced by a ceramic cam which doubles as valves for each cylinder.

seats from a skyline r33 tkr.

and the current world record skyline is always following me....

cd

and the car lives in the castle for access to the german roadways..

http://www.coatesengine.com/csrv.html

http://www.audiworld.com/news/99/multitronic/content.shtml

post-7185-14150799189995_thumb.jpg

post-7185-14150799190273_thumb.jpg

post-7185-14150799190782_thumb.jpg

• 9 years later...

My dream Z car is certainly one I cannot afford but would love to engineer and build..........oh, wouldn't it be grand?  But, in the mean time......I still love my old 1970 with just a few mods!

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Careless said:

gravediggin' this thread, 240ZX...

but I just noticed something in the original thread... Ceramic Block RB26DETT... LOL... ceramic turbine wheels on the turbos... not a ceramic engine block. hahahahah.

Wow, this is probably one of the ultimate thread digs.  10 years ago, and coming back from the dead! :) 

Just now, Mike said:

Wow, this is probably one of the ultimate thread digs.  10 years ago, and coming back from the dead! :) 

when i said "gravediggin' this thread" I was referring to the March 14th dig from 240ZX... that was a waaaaay longer dig. For some reason it showed up on my active threads. Soooooo, maybe you wanna check that? :)

see. i just found a bug for you. you're welcome. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason, the website just alerted me now, 10 days later- that you have replied to my post within this very topic... 

what is going on? why am I being directed back here with no updates? i thought I was just seeing things the last 3 or 4 threads this happened to, but now i'm wondering if it's server "cron job" related. 

edit: i thought it was my chrome notification alerts that i've subscribed to, but just now - browsing on the forum... the notification at the bottom of the web page (which is site related, not browser related) told me you (@Mike) have replied to this thread, just as the chrome notification did.

somethin' ain't right.

Edited by Careless