z's anyone? - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

z's anyone?

Featured Replies

awesome pick.. up!

please list items on the forum 1st before selling on fleabay... plz, plz,

All I can sa is Wow!

Good to see them go into good hands.

awesome pick.. up!

please list items on the forum 1st before selling on fleabay... plz, plz,

I wonder what is going on with these cars. The thread is a couple days short of 2 years old and zwhore hasn't posted on this site in about 5 months.

He bought the cars in January of 2007, guys. Take a look at the dates before replying here. If you are hunting parts, best to use the classifieds or to send a PM, not post in a dead thread.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Original post is 4 days short of two years old...
I thought that was what I said.
I thought that was what I said.

Going back now and reading everyone elses responses.... Yes that is what you had said.... I just read the origional and some of the responses to it... I had not bothered to stop and read yours... Thank you for pointing out my lack of attention.

Edited by Garagegoon

I am in search of 240/260 Door parts... interior handle + rods + pivot + lock

Thanks, zdisease

I am in search of 240/260 Door parts... interior handle + rods + pivot + lock

Thanks, zdisease

Me too. I need the rod for the passenger door. MSA doesn't sell them anymore.

He bought the cars in January of 2007, guys. Take a look at the dates before replying here. If you are hunting parts, best to use the classifieds or to send a PM, not post in a dead thread.

Dosen't look dead to me :)

Chris

Dosen't look dead to me :)

Chris

Come on! The man posted this two years ago, hasn't answered in this thread in almost two years and he hasn't even been on the site for 5 months. What would you call dead? You guys need to look elswhere. zwhore ain't answering!

Edited by sblake01

I guess that hope springs eternal, Stephen.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.