IGNORED

ebay USA 1971 KGC10 Skyline GT-R lookalike

Mr Camouflage

That's IT! I've had it!! These things are becoming as common as muck:angry: ..I'm off to buy something different....Hmmm, now what is a 1973 Bitter CD?:P

(only kiddin')LOL

Matt, is that the confirmed reason? If so, is somebody setting the clueless brigade steering ebay straight or what??

I spoke with the seller before it was pulled. He has the reserve set at $30k. Way too much for what it is. In the pictures you could clearly see rust starting to develop under the doors. It looks pretty good overall, but not worth anymore than $18k-$20k at the most. Any KGC10 over $25k would need to be perfect in all ways.

Brian

Ah, ebay suck dont they. They let people sell cheap fake knock-offs of original stuff, like fake branded shirts, violate listing policies, because the seller is a powerseller and earning ebay alot of money, but when an ordinary seller gets complained about, they pull the item straight away.

Heres the pic of the car, for when ebay stop hosting the pic.

post-1278-14150798897017_thumb.jpg

Aw heck! My "super rare, one of a kind, never sold in the USA" Skyline is reduced to "common car" status. Maybe I should hope that the container falls off into the ocean so I can collect the insurance money . . . . NO WAY ! I'm still waiting for my car to arrive in Hawaii.

Aw heck! My "super rare, one of a kind, never sold in the USA" Skyline is reduced to "common car" status. Maybe I should hope that the container falls off into the ocean so I can collect the insurance money . . . . NO WAY ! I'm still waiting for my car to arrive in Hawaii.

How much in US dollars did you pay for your Skyline in Japan?

some of you will recall that quite a few r32's and some r33's appeared on eBay usa last year. what happened is that the u.s. d.o.t. finally started cracking down on newer model skylines with faked paperwork

so, military guys or whomever else smuggled a skyline into the country got a letter stating they either needed to export the car or crush it. of course, some chose to pass them off on some unwitting buyer

my guess is that at least one propellor head won a skyline on eBay and probably thought he had quite the steal--only to find out it was illegal when he tried to register it, so then he complained to eBay, who in turn outlawed any skyline, young or old

According to the issue of Nissan Sport that I got last week (when I signed up) the R33 is still eligible for importation. They said there is no word on what happens to existing R32s or R34s...

My guess is that it is up to each state. In a lot of places, once the title has been issued it is as the French would say "du fait accompliplie" that is: it is done and there is no going back.