IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

Ok, so its not a movie...but..

I was checking out "Lucy the daughter of the devil" on adult swim just a couple min ago and in the begining it goes " and a woman agreed to give birth to the antichrists child, in exhange for a Datsun 280zx.."

Ha..about crapped my pants.

Anyone remember the Herbie movie where he wins the Indianapolis 500 (I think). Prior to that he was in a demolition derby and there was a couple of scenes that showed a 240Z racing around that didn't seem to have any damage.

Can you believe fair dinkum race cars being beaten by a flying fart ???.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

I searched this thread for a match for "Lords of Dogtown" and didnt find one. So anyway in this movie when the three main characters are skateboarding down the street between cars stopped at a light, they whiz past an S30 Z car. I paused on the frame but couldnt quite make out exactly which model it was.

FWIW,

Chris

In the movie Bring it On one gets washed in a fund raiser. Bit part but for you younger guys lots of good T&A

What do you mean "for the young guys" . I just turned 54 today and as long as my eyes continue to work I will never tire of T & A . :finger::finger:

Was watching "Without a trace". was the one where the FBI guys brother goes missing after a deal to buy a panel beaters shop goes pear shaped.

In one of the flashbacks at the panel shop, some guys are pushing an orange car out of the shop, you only see the top half of the car, but i'm pretty sure its a S30 Z 2 seater.

i was flippin through hbo the other day and stumbled across possibly the worst movie on the face of the earth, but i believe i saw a blue 280Z. Its in the movie You got served. right before some guy gets jumped they show him waking by a blue Z.

There's a dark brown 280Z (or 260, it has lights in the grille) in the 1985 movie "Fletch" with Chevy Chase. It's in the highway scene where he's running from the cops after stealing the Alfa roadster.

You on'y see it for a couple seconds, but you can keep catching glimpses of it as the reuse the same footage over and over during the high speed chase.

• 1 month later...