Pimpstar Wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pimpstar Wheels

Featured Replies

I wonder if the inserts/hardware could be adapted to the "Wagon Wheel" six spoke 280ZX rims?

Will

<sigh> Try as I might, I can not see any redeeming value to either of those. I guess I am hopelessly old school.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have seen those before mike. Never on a car but who in there right mind would spend 12,000.00 on a set of rims and tires?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.