Need 240Z air filter housing gasket - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need 240Z air filter housing gasket

Featured Replies

I've looked around but can't find this. Does anyone know where to get the SU air filter housing gasket for my 240Z? This is the one on the perimeter that seals the housng to the cover. I'm having the housing powder coated and the original gasket is hardened beyond reuse. What else might any of you be using here that works and holds up to the harsh enviroment?

I'm using the round rubber "rope" that is used to hold screens to their frames and contact cement. It comes in different diameters so you can get a good tight fit.

ezzzzzzz, I pm'd you about a gasket I had but based on your response I think I confused you as to which one I had.

Here's some pics, is this what you need?

post-10534-14150798002007_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150798002225_thumb.jpg

  • 16 years later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.