IGNORED

Hate to sell my Z

ricksaia

I saw this car in person last Thursday, it is in absolute immaculate condition. I have been to numerous Zcar events for the last ten years, and have seen numerous professional restorations from ZCG in SJ. Even though Rick built this in his garage, it ranks up there with some of the best that I have seen. The car drove excellent with the mild suspension upgrades that is most welcomed on a 35 yrs old car. The drivetrain is smooth as butter. I contemplated on purchasing this to replace my 73 that is in need of paint, but mechanically sound with Z32 disc all around, lowered with shorten strut, a 2.9, 4.11 LSD and 16" panas. But in the end, I realized that this is just too nice of a car to put all of these into and be used for track days. It should be enjoyed as is, and will make future owners very happy.

Thanks Rick for letting me be the second person to drive your beautiful car. Good luck to your auction on ebay.

Palmer,

Holy cow, if you didn't read my mind...I was thinking the same thing when I first looked.

Rick, that's something you could also put on eBay...do a search. Palmer's right, that might be worth something (although I doubt $15K, but maybe $500 - $1000?)

Hi Rick,

Just looked at your bidders list, and looks like you have some real interest. 30 minutes left, so here's hoping it meets reserve! If not, you may be able to make a deal after the auction concludes....

Keeping those fingers crossed,

Steve