IGNORED

Hate to sell my Z

ricksaia

Hello all, well it is time. My business failed and I must liquidate some assests in order to survive here in San Diego. I must sell my early 1971 240Z. Please click on to this website: www.californiahotties.com for complete story and pictures. I hate to do this but I have already decided this is the only way, so trying to talk me out of it is impossible. Thank you all for so much information along the way. I hope it find a good home. Rick

As I've said before, this is a really beautiful car. Nice job on the resto. I'm sorry you have to part with it.

Anyone looking to purchase a new sportcar for >$35k would be wise to consider this one instead. I believe this would be a better value and more fun. Plus, they'd be saving ~$20k for other toys! :)

What do you all think? Should I put my Z on ebay to sell her? Let me know, Rick.

Why not? Much bigger audience than this site. Or try the autotrader website. IMO you're asking a lot for a modified refresh but who knows.

Michael