Hate to sell my Z - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hate to sell my Z

Featured Replies

Hello all, well it is time. My business failed and I must liquidate some assests in order to survive here in San Diego. I must sell my early 1971 240Z. Please click on to this website: www.californiahotties.com for complete story and pictures. I hate to do this but I have already decided this is the only way, so trying to talk me out of it is impossible. Thank you all for so much information along the way. I hope it find a good home. Rick

Nice car - sorry to hear your business failed...what was it?

  • Author

I love cars so much that I decided to open my own dealership. I am better at restoring cars than selling them.

Gotcha - well judging from your Z, you do OUTSTANDING work! Good luck to you in the future, I've been there -- you'll land on your feet...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thank you very much. It was a lot of fun to do.

Rick.

As I've said before, this is a really beautiful car. Nice job on the resto. I'm sorry you have to part with it.

Anyone looking to purchase a new sportcar for >$35k would be wise to consider this one instead. I believe this would be a better value and more fun. Plus, they'd be saving ~$20k for other toys! :)

I'd definately be on the way with some $$$ if I did not already have my Z! If only I had more garage space...:cry:

  • Author

Thank you for all the nice words. Enigma, I totally agree with you. It is a lot of car for the money. Rick.

  • Author

What do you all think? Should I put my Z on ebay to sell her? Let me know, Rick.

What do you all think? Should I put my Z on ebay to sell her? Let me know, Rick.

Why not? Much bigger audience than this site. Or try the autotrader website. IMO you're asking a lot for a modified refresh but who knows.

Michael

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.