IGNORED

Those little z ski racks

240ZGL

Boy, do those bring back some memories. I had a set of those on my first Z and went skiing almost every weekend. I also found out that a Z car is not what you might call a winter car. Slick roads were always an adventure. I'm with =Enigma=...sunny days for my current Z and for that matter...me.

Mike G.

I just can't see the Z doing very well in the snow. And God forbid a snow storm comes through while up in the mountains. Seems to happen to me every time I go. With all the work I am putting into this car it would be a shame if I slid off the road into a snowbank or ditch, and even worse if some snow driving noob slammed into me because he doesn't understand Newton's first law of motion. :mad:

Not to hi-jack the thread, but in order to use my old car in the winter I had put radial snow tires on all four corners...it helped, but it was sure exciting at times...maybe a limited-slip diff. would have helped...it did on my 68 2000. That did have a lsd and went pretty good for a sports car...also exciting at times.

Mike G.

The racks fit 79-80's. since I have a 240 I can't use them. Anyone local (So Cal) want these things ? I'll pass em on so long as I know your going to use em for your 280 and your not going to put them up on E-bay.