IGNORED

coolest looking spooiler, i think

lilman1230

ok anyways i like the airdam and i know there are many of you out there that feel as if the z car was just perfect from the factory, i love my z but the later models -- the 280z's in my opinion look like kinda bad with those huge bumpers comming about a foot off the front of the car.. what i'm trying to say is that the whole point to modifying a car is to make it your own/ to have a unique car.. and yeah it doesn't really dam' air, if you have a n/a car but think about putting an intercooler behind there, i mean the japanese did put turbos on these cars from the factory since its so ricy to think about such things, so back to the original question has anyone here seen this "air dam" on any other cars and if its off of a supra what year and what kit because i've been looking

No arguments, just Opinions. You make your car beautiful to you. In your car, your opinion is the only one that matters.

Will

yeah my point exactly but i don't think the spoiler/air dam is perfect i would do something diffent with the turn sigs and i would def try to make it fit better around the lights, i guess i'm going to have to custom make myown

By the way the blue car is mine i took the pic with my camera

post-9269-14150797032444_thumb.jpg

post-9269-14150797032669_thumb.jpg

Based on the license plate, I would say that it someone in the UK may be able to help locate the source of this thing :) FWIW, IIRC, the "T" in the last position means the car was first registered in 1979, making it most likely a 280Z that this air dam is fitted to.

my bad fairlady z

Not the S30 / S31-series Fairlady Z either.

First Z to be turbo-equipped from the Factory was the S130-series.

Based on the license plate, I would say that it someone in the UK may be able to help locate the source of this thing FWIW, IIRC, the "T" in the last position means the car was first registered in 1979, making it most likely a 280Z that this air dam is fitted to.

Its a UK license plate, and the 'T' suffix indicates that the car was registered between 1st August 1978 and 31st July 1979.

Seeing as it is RHD, there seems very little likelihood that it is a '280Z' - as the '280Z' was only made in LHD. The UK market got the 'RLS30' and 'GRLS30' '260Z' models until the S130 '280ZX' was phased in - so the car in question is more than likely a very late UK-market '260Z' model.

I don't know where the spoiler came from, sorry.

Alan T.