IGNORED

junk yards

KenshinX

that one is very nice especially for 1000 obo i wonder where he moved to?

Ah yes, we went out looking at houses me and my mom and while going through a couple of neighborhoods in the area there were several used auto lots with a lotta old 90s cars. So as always I was looking through the back of the lot and as she turned down the street, I got a better view of the back inventory. I spoted an very old mustang she wasn't in best shape, but very old and rare in these parts. Well, in my opinion looks as though it was a 66'-67' convertable not sure of color because of its bad shape no rust though from my distance, but as we rolled further down the street.

I thought shoot if they got that maybe they'll have more goodies wink* wink*. So we got to the back keep in mind my moms drivin regular speed not really paying attention to what im saying jus about the houses. And I see a datsun silver the only car not back in so we came back to look at her and it was a 79-81 sigh but pretty darn close to a find I'd say.

spring break hasnt even started for me not til april...LOL

IM really like that 72 the color is the color that i was gonna paint my futrure Z recently changed to another but its in very nice shapefor 1000obo its like a steal i see no rust on the fenders or any other obvious places this guy is practically giving it away i really do wish he live near by