IGNORED

junk yards

KenshinX

Anyone know where or a list of current junkyards or shops that have a Datsun Zs 1970-78 preferibly 1970-73 in VA havin trouble im looking for a project car not necessarily a garage kept car something i can work on and in a decent price range 500-2000 any suggestions appreciated thanks in advance

Anyone know where or a list of current junkyards or shops that have a Datsun Zs 1970-78 preferibly 1970-73 in VA havin trouble im looking for a project car not necessarily a garage kept car something i can work on and in a decent price range 500-2000 any suggestions appreciated thanks in advance

Just keep an eye out on ebay for something in your area that is local. You can set it up on Ebay that it will send you an e-mail when a new auction pops up with the criteria you have selected. I am not 100% on being able to narrow it down to local, but it's a good chance and you will get it cheaper than a junk yard. Local papers and classified via the internet for your local town and towns near you are also options.

I live in Virginia United states eastern part of the US south of Washington D.C

wow how are you finding these ebay listings they are ALOT better then what Ive been seeing on there are you typing in something special like when you search for Sony clies?

Thanks alot im eyeing the navy 72 in WV i love the white interior need some TLC, but thats what im looking for. Hope the floor pans and lower side skirt area isn't too rusty. Only 97000 miles thats not bad considering its the "Orig" ill question him on that thanks again....

This is the second time ive seen this Z up there it gives me nitemares everytime I see it ewww... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-70-DATSUN-240Z-FLAMES-CORVET-LIGHTS-FIBERGLASS-BOX-KAMI_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6187QQitemZ4622561959QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Ha ha, yhea there's been a previous discussion on this monstrosity. Someone should find it any put it out of it's misery. I'd say someone should buy it and rescue it, but for 2 grand, that's a lot of work that needs done.

B&M / King George in Clinton, MD (just outside DC, has a 72 or 73 240z. Most of the car is there, but it is rough. I had them talked down to 1K but I think it is too much. Floors are shot as well as battery box. Hatch latch is broken meaning it will take alot of work to get it open and repaired. They say it runs But I just wanted the tranny...5sp. Still riding on hubcaps but they have been painted. If you wanna go look at it I can give you directions.

if the floors are shot i wonder about the condition of the frame rails i think ill pass on that one

How about this one:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20803

It's a far drive, but it's a much better car than most and a good price. Call it a road trip, but seeing as Spring Break just ended the timming might not be right.