IGNORED

16 Yr Old and My poor Z! Opinions!!

TBK1

Because you like 800-1100 horses and or want to kick the sh*t out of the guy down the street with the viper and possible give the $215,000 v12 austin martin vanquish in town a run for his money!!!!!

Never had that desire, not in town!

What should i axpect if I swap ! power from carbs versa FI do I need to swap Computer or anything else

will my wiring harness have everthing need to run this engine ECT ECT!! Any opinions!!!

I would first consider whether or not you will be able to get it smogged after the swap. My guess is that with an older engine, and those triple carbs, it will be very difficult if not impossible to pass a visual inspection, much less and an emissions test. Perhaps things are different in your state but it's worth considering before doing the work.

Sorry to have taken this thread off topic here.

Cremmenga, Im sorry to say this but you can put any engine in your Z you like and you wont beat him. At 100 mph the Z is so light you would fly into space, unless you put a ZG nose on you dont stand a chance, and evan then its a slim one.

Sorry to have taken this thread off topic here.

Cremmenga, Im sorry to say this but you can put any engine in your Z you like and you wont beat him. At 100 mph the Z is so light you would fly into space, unless you put a ZG nose on you dont stand a chance, and evan then its a slim one.

Sh*t!!! you don't know what your talking aboutLOL j/k. I've gone well over 100mph in my z and It never left ground! Plus now it has the front air damn and rear spoiler. I think I should be able to keep up with him! He will beat me off the line bc i won't be able to hook up but at a 60mph start i'm with him all the way to 200mph my friend!!! Oh and trust me a 1100hp TT 350 sbc is enough motor to get it there!!! I wish who ever did that little calculation for me last time with 400 hp could do it again for me figureing in all of the variables but this time with 1100 ponies to see the thearetical top speed.

Come to think of it Chris,

There does seem to be a resemblance there mate. Perhaps genetic, hidden through all previous generations, only to surface now.ROFL

On the other hand though, .....Barny Rubble didn't wear a hat and neither Betty or Wilma had BREATS.ROFL