IGNORED

Rally Clock and oscillator unit For Sale

bemmerguy714

Hi,

I listed my rally clock and oscillator on two diffrent auctions on ebay. The clock is a early rally clock (70-73) which has two knobs on the face. Heres the links. Any questions welcome. btw i didnt know where to post this thread so if its in the wrong catagory please move it where it belongs.

Link for the Rally clock

Link to oscillator unit/control box

Unfortunately for bemmerguy, I have read that PayPal-only auctions consistently draw fewer bids and average lower final prices than other auctions. This is because the restriction locks out millions of eBayers who don't have PayPal accounts. Something to consider.

Unfortunately for bemmerguy, I have read that PayPal-only auctions consistently draw fewer bids and average lower final prices than other auctions. This is because the restriction locks out millions of eBayers who don't have PayPal accounts. Something to consider.

yea i do all my auctions that way now cause i had alot of flakes on ebay. I am willing to do money orders or work something out if someone is intrested and doesnt have a paypal account. PM if you are one of those people and ill lift the paypal only.

i've heard the opposite.many people won't bid unless they take paypal. this way there's a way of restitution. besides seller can always accept money orders and paypal

ps i type really slow

thats how i am also. i never bid on an item if it doesnt have paypal. Its just easier and much quicker.