240K GTR Flares - Page 3 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240K GTR Flares

Featured Replies

i don't have any photo's of the actual wing and lip i hopefully bought, as i can't access finished auction's (no yahoo logon)

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n34118682

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p37218315

Yeah, you got those. In fact, both of them are sitting in my tatami (straw mat) room, under the table so no one steps on them.

The one you wanted, you didn't get. Didn't even bother to bid because it was already over your max price.

I'll take some pics and post them up - or should I e-mail them to someone?

you can email em to me ;)

thanks again, did i mention you are a champ!

Yes,I'm also keen on the flares and front&rear spoilers.

I need them post to Thailand.

post-10840-14150796819557_thumb.jpg

nice car!

wouldn't it be cheaper to get them from japan to thailand?

What a beautiful Skyline. It would be a pity to put flares on that one ... but I guess I can't talk!

It might work out better if you get yours from Japan... Do you know Dome? His friend has a C110 with flares in Thailand who might be able to help. Something to look into anyway

By the way, please feel free to show us more pictures of your car! It looks beautiful. Did you restore it?

edit: Kent beat me to it :P

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

It should be cheaper,but don't know where to start!!

I'll have more pics for you tomorrow.

The car is ALLMOST 100% ORIGINAL,I'm having second thoughts about the flares and spoilers.

  • Author

Hi Everyone,

Phil called me back today, he has made one set of flares because I told him last week that I wanted to get this sorted before I move to Sydney in the next 3 weeks.

But, he is holding off untill I get final numbers for everyone else. Kent, if you want some, I will bring them up with me. Michael (Ktyler), Time permitting I can still send you a set. But FINALLY, who else wants some NOW as he can run off a batch?

I would prefer everyone to deal directly with Phil for payment and postage - As I am running out of time.

PS: Kent, he has had a look at the spoiler pics and believes that the front would cost about $110 and the rear about $140 if the underneath is not too complicated. Thats to have a secound set made for whoever wants them. No cost to you for making the moulds.

I will post the contact details out tomorrow.

cool, i don't need anymore flares and they seem like good prices.

do you have an email address i can email him photos of the wing and chin spoiler when i get it

i am still looking for another GT-R grill on yahoo auctions, yell if anyone see's one!

Yes, put me down for a set (flares, front and rear spoiler).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.