Nice looking 240Z in Phoenix - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nice looking 240Z in Phoenix

Featured Replies

WOW! That sure looks like a nice one!

I does look really nice and clean but you know what i noticed, why did he spray paint the underside like he did, makes you wonder what might be hiding.

Sure is one nice looking Z. I wonder what the reserve is set at?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Indeed a very nice looking car. Just wondering why he installed the 240Z hatch logo at the wrong angle ??

my dad lives there i sent him to check it out he said the pic look like it really is very clean it is leaking fluids he could not see from where exactly... the guy thinks he will get around 15000.00 because of the one that went through ebay that nissan redid for 35000.00

Beautiful Z. I'm just being picky and these things may be an optical illusion but if you look at the grill either the hood is slightly off or the grill is out on the right side by the looks of the first pic .Follow the top rail of the grill from lt to rt and the gap is different. From the back the driver side above the lights next to the hatch where the quarter panel meets it looks slightly rounded compared to passenger side . ? prior rust or damage.What do you guys think. I know thats being too fussy on such a nice Z car but if I were buying a high end Z I would want to know. And when I noticed my grill was off(too late) it was result of damage.

  • 2 weeks later...

Bidding just ended and it went for $11,900.00. This is good news for all of us 240z owners, the values just keep rising!:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.