IGNORED

Color Choice

jbortho

I am having difficulty on choosing a color for my restored 1971 240z. It is an original white california car. Should I keep it white or go with a brighter color. Will changing the color reduce its value. I am color confused. I want to keep it original, but white looks so plain.

Jeff

Chrome it !!! Seriously, paint it what ever color you wish! let's face it, who has to live with that decision anyway......not I! Painting it white sounds like what you really want anyway. It is only my opinion but, any stock Z is pretty.....as you stated, PLAIN. Make a statement, live a little, push the envelope, make women weep amd chidren run for cover.......or, just paint it PLAIN old white. However, you make the call!

I was going through the same when my car came back from the blaster. My '72 is originally silver/red & since I'd already bought an all new red interior, I considered going with white/red. However, I've decided to keep it the original silver. But I sure like that red with white interior.