jbortho's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

jbortho

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jbortho

  1. jbortho posted a topic in Body & Paint
    I am having difficulty on choosing a color for my restored 1971 240z. It is an original white california car. Should I keep it white or go with a brighter color. Will changing the color reduce its value. I am color confused. I want to keep it original, but white looks so plain. Jeff
  2. I am having difficulty with a color choice for my recently restored 1971 240z. It is an original white California car. Do I keep it original and refresh the white or go with a brighter color. Orange and yellow look good, but I want to be original. White looks so plain. I am having color myopia. Thanks. Jeff

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.