IGNORED

I found "The One" for me! - Pictures

=Enigma=

Well guys, I finally found the Z 4 me. I am soooooo stoked! I have wanted one of these since I was 16yrs old and I just turned 40. I just picked it up tonight. It's a 73' with 78,000 original miles purchased from the original owner, who bought the car new from the dealer in 1973 when HE was 40yrs old. This car has been very well cared for. It looks like it has been in a time capsule for the last 20yrs or so. No rust to be found on the body and only surface rust on the underbody. Unbelievable!

I'm going to have lots of questions!

Here's a pic. There's more at the URL below.

001.JPG

Click here for more pics of my new 1973 Datsun 240Z

That is awesome. Congratulations on your purchase. I tried to open the link, but it did not work. I would like to see more pictures of your 240.

Your going to love the z.

-Ben

Linky is working now. I forgot to close my title tag. Doh!

Yes, it has a removeable moonroof, not a sunroof. There seems to be two different camps on this. Some like it, some don't. The way I see it, it was a dealer installed option that was popular at the time, and as such it reflects the history and nostalgia of the times and the Z itself. I really don't care either way. But I can tell you that Since I live in Santa Cruz, where it's nearly always sunny and between 55 and 75 degress, it will be used.