IGNORED

The Civic To End All Civics!!!!

zeewhiz

I think the fabrication and body work is nice, but too extreme for my taste. The kicker is the engine is stock save for the 4 1/2 inch (!!!) exhaust and hood intake, which probably gives 10 horses at best. But you can see there is a good amount of talent in the body work, but the fuel filer lid in the roof? You can actually see the hose running down through the hatch- that's a rear-end disaster waiting to happen. Not to mention the car better be damn low to the ground to avoid spilling fuel all over the roof.

Dave

Hah, Hah, by the way it's sitting in the grass, I've found a use for it, a custom lawn mower. The wing is the handle to push it, (front wheel drive like a real mower). The shelf around the back is the place to set your beer. The filler hose is perfect then. Oh wait, the motor is more than likely way to weak to even spin the blade.

Honda does make a great lawn mower, however!

Vicky