IGNORED

Age-Old Battle! 240Z vs. 280Z

Pennyman

"The 240z is essentially why this website even exists. The 280 people are along for the ride."

That has got to be one of the most stupid comments made on this site. The 280Z is a first generation Z just like your 240Z. Yeah, there are some differences but it is the same body style and is just as beautiful as a 240Z IMO. The 280Z (US) began in 1975 which was 30 years ago. but yeah, we're just along for the ride. RIIIIIIGHT whatever you say man. What color is the sky in your world???? :stupid: :stupid:

"The 240z is essentially why this website even exists. The 280 people are along for the ride."

That has got to be one of the most stupid comments made on this site.

I knew that comment would draw some flak...

Well, I hate to admit it but the first part of that statement is true. Does '240Z.org' ring a bell. But as far as being along for the ride, mabye those of you who really feel that way should have your own site. The 20 or so of you would have a great time discussing cloth braided radiator hoses, mirrors with the sun and star, and all that interesting stuff. But seriously, a lot of the 'purists' have left. Where's 2manyZs, or Zvoiture, or Frank13, or any of those 'Z-holier than thou' types. Good riddance! I really don't care what's discussed, with the possible exception of stuff like sound powered turbochargers with cold air boost or whatever that was but I have been made to feel, at times, like I don't belong here since I'd rather drive the version of the car that was the most advanced of the series rather that sinking my life savings into one that was the least advanced.

(I don't really feel that way, I love all S30 as well as many other Datsuns, but that ought to bring things to a boil!)