Strange Superhero duos - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Strange Superhero duos

Featured Replies

Z Super Heros...

Mr. K and Kats...One knew where to go, and the other follows in the footsteps to return the glory!

26th Z and Z-Rush (Great restoration, and Great modification)

BambiKiller240Z and Bart Simpson-better yet, a governor from a RED state! (just trolling!)

Charley Osborne and Art Singer (Great parts and an article about what to do with them!)

Enrique and Alan-The great explainers!

Ed and Bill Ramsey (Here is how to restore the car, and here are breats and thights to compete for the funds)

Rick and Lachlan-the aussie version of the Turbo Twins-only with a modicum of good sence a slab of coldies, and good oil for days!

There are more for sure....

Will

If Bill gets Barbara Bach, I get Barbara Carrerra, and Lana Wood!

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Go back and watch Diamonds are Forever-and tell me you wouldn't dream about "Plenty O'Toole"! Not that Stephanie Powers wouldn't get some ratings too...I just can't deside-I guess I need both!

Will

Bond having a sidekick would completely go against everything Bond ever stood for. ANYWAY...

Imagine Alan and Enrique... geez... talk about unstoppable! How about, Bambislayer (Carl) and Moderator Mike. The original odd-couple ROFL

That was more or less my point way back in post #2 although that isn't really what Tomo was after. Interesting direction, however, that this tread has taken.

Ace and Gary, that's all I can think of when I see "Strange Superhero Duos" LOL

You know, Ace and Gary the ambiguously gay duo from Saturday Nite Live. Way to funny.

I cannot make my post Z related, sorry :finger:

Vicky

That is a funny show! But what about Spongebob and Patrick Star? They are pretty strange. In one episode they play superheros. :rambo:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.