What rims are these - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What rims are these

Featured Replies

I bought mine from the side of the road in Morpeth hahaha :D

There are plenty around if you just wait...

But in Perth...... well............... yeah you really do need to move mate ;)

They are some nice looking wheels on that Z. Wouldn't mind a set myself.

Whats with the European tail lights, I've heard people talking about European bumpers as well. Is that just the name of after market parts brand or what?

I think that they are what we (UK/NZ/OZ) call as standard. The rear cluster has a amber turn lens where most of our US cousies have red lens on their Zed's.

I might be wrong...just my 2 pennies worth.

  • 4 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

shizzle, that car looks great! That looks so good I might even consider painting my 240 red when it finally goes to the shop.

BTW - are you guys sure those aren't 16's? They look bigger than Dazza's Rims....

Thanks for posting the pic!

Please checkout the pic. Does anyone know what rims these are, size etc. They seem to fit the era of the car nicely. Also generally what is the max. rim/tyre size a 240z can have?

Thanks, Les

Nevermind the rims... where the hell can I get that trailer!! I love it!

aussie240,

They are either Panasports, Compomotive MLs, British Racing (A Japanese brand), Watanabes (also Japanese), Minators (UK) or they could even be genuine Minilites.

I've found that the only wheels of that style that are available in australia are the Compomotives, at about AU$350 a piece (sorry Dazza, but the Performance Superlites have two spokes too many for me - still a nice looking wheel but :) )

Thanks for the info Rob. Compomotives certainly look good but that price is a bit steep at $350 a pop.

fwd style wheels with a spacer are starting to look like an alternative.

240znz explained it well, but there were a couple other items.

The "European" items are these:

Amber Turn Signal on Rear Light Assy.

Clear Turn Signal on Front Light Assy.

Bumpers do not have the Rubber Strips and / or the Bumper Guards. (I may have this one a bit muddled up)

There are no doubt other items that are also called "European" but I can't recall right off the top of my head.

Hope this helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.