IGNORED

Best Struts For The Money?

ok.. I've got my front suspension all over the garage. It started off as a brake job, you know, the old toyota, 350z conversion thing. I didn't like the way it turned out so I had some parts machined... long story.. I'll post pictures one day of my brake mod.

Anyway...

Since the struts are currently sitting in a pickle bucket, I figured this may be as good of a time as any to replace them. They REALLY need it.

I too am struggling with whether to buy the Autozone replacement struts or to go with something more exotic.

My goal is to have a good daily (maybe weekly) driver. I dont have racing ambitions until the kids get old enough to where we can all do it together.

THE SPRINGS!? what about the springs? I can't get my brain around why I need to replace my springs other than the fact that they are 34 years old. Do springs quit working?

Someone please enlighten me on the need to replace springs.

THANKS! :lick:

• 2 weeks later...