IGNORED

6 Restorable Arizona Zs By 1 Owner on eBay

TexasZ,

Now is your chance! It's still only at $99.00 as of the time of this posting and you're not that far from the Phoenix area are you?

It's a good drive, I'm in Austin...in central Texas so it takes 8 hours just to get out of the state heading that direction, then cross NM on I-10, and into AZ. It's a bit of a trip.

Looks like this guy pulled 3 of the cars off from auction, including the '70 that was misidentified as a '72 and the 300ZX Turbo. This is a strange situation.... 8 Zcars sitting together in the desert and at the time of this posting, the highest price for any of the remaining 5 is barely over $100.00 with only a couple days left ...... and the guy writes strange stuff about each car???

That's a bunch of $^!# if you ask me! I had been in contact with him and wanted to buy one that he had not even listed on eBay yet and I was told that he would not sell them outright, he was going to list them all on eBay and let the auctions run their course. I contacted him asking about this just this morning and am waiting on a reply. I'm not too thrilled at this point with his way of doing business. :angry:

I see that you are bidding on one lonetreesteve. Good luck. :)

You're right Carl, this guy is the biggest flake out there. At first I thought he was just weird, judging by his descriptions, etc. I should have known better to even make a bid, but the low VIN and the solid body were hard to resist!

TexasZ, You mentioned earlier that you were in contact with this guy and were trying to buy one of the cars. Did you ever get anywhere with him?

You're right Carl, this guy is the biggest flake out there. At first I thought he was just weird, judging by his descriptions, etc. I should have known better to even make a bid, but the low VIN and the solid body were hard to resist!

TexasZ, You mentioned earlier that you were in contact with this guy and were trying to buy one of the cars. Did you ever get anywhere with him?

DAMN HIM!!

No, He told me he was listing them all on eBay and would be letting the auctions run their course. The one I was trying to buy before it was listed on eBay is the one from your previous post, the 1970 VIN #3486. :mad:

You can bet he'll be getting another email from me!!!!

The other '70, which he had misidentified as a '72 (VIN 5578) (see link below) also went by the wayside...... solid, Arizona Series I Zs are hard to come by and it would have been very interesting to see what these 2 cars would have gone for if this flake didn't ruin the whole bidding process! I hope the buyer(s) of these 2 cars restores them and doesn't just part them out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6187&item=4546856861&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW