IGNORED

nice car but way over priced

dat240z71

I don't know about it being nice, pictures are pretty bad, engine compartment certainly looked; well crowded.... and I was looking for the power steering????

I'd say way, way overpriced ......

I think it is good that we are seeing an increase in value of our marque although this car is truely misplaced. This car has clearly been repainted, you can see a color change on one of the front shock towers. In original condition, a 72 and earlier with correct parts (under the hood) and the engine compartment as clean as the exterior it might be worth a little less than they are asking.

To me this looks like a $6k car in its current condition.

Wow, I didn't know the Z's came with ABS, power steering, air conditioning, leather seats, ect., etc., as standard items!!! My bid wouldn't even be 1/2 of what is being asked....way over priced and the seller must be smoking some pretty serious buds IMO!!! I think I'll repaint my 1970 and put it up for let's say......$35,000.00 yah, that sounds about right! ROFLROFLROFL

I have added the bungie cord battery tie down as David pointed out. My Z value has now increased by 10K. I have also smeared grime and grease on my air box to add another 5K.

You are correct Tom. The dude is smokin' some serious buds :stupid: ROFL

Vicky