IGNORED

Wireing harness rubber grommet.

Ed

I'm having the rubber grommet that goes around the engine bay wireing harness at the firewall reproduced. It will fit the 73 and early 74. Not sure about the later years. The outer diameter is about 2 1/2 inches and the inner diameter of the rubber boot is 3/4".

If anyone is interested in one let me know and we can reduce the price with eachone made.

Thanks for the interest guys. Just to double check this is for the 73 and will be too big for earlier models. As soon as I meet with the rubber company guy and get some figures I'll let you know when and about how much.

Thanks

Considering the apparent demand and the fact that tooling up for these is probably the biggest expense I would suggest just having a bunch of them made up. You can sell them one at a time on eBay if you want to even if it takes years to get rid of them all.

• 4 months later...

Here is a picture of the finished product. It took a while but I'm very happy with the result. I'll take a few to the nationals with me if anyone wants to check them out.

post-1052-14150795640461_thumb.jpg