Z on ebay? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z on ebay?

Featured Replies

Looking forward to "watching" the bidding on this auction this morning, and it "went missing". What lucky dog made off with the car?

Someone on this board I hope has purchased? Car looked good, but without seller feedback or information, was risky....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4523480325&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

david

  • Author

I followed it til yesterday.

The lister invited interested parties to inspect on Sunday evening..826 miles prevented my look see. Good bet he took a offer too good to refuse. I figured one of the Floridian z guys picked it up....

OK, lets hear it, was it as good as it looked? Pictures please.

david

I thought you were the guy who asked if it could be driven to NC

  • Author

that is correct assumption Chris, never found any eyes in Miami thou.

david

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I couldn't get over to look at it. It sounds like the seller got tired of answering the same questions and took an offer yesterday.

  • Author

I agree

He sounded like he would have accepted a cash deal on the spot. Love to hear that cars story...and some Pics.

david

I know Carl beck was one of the folks asking about the white on blue 70 that disappeared off ebay, maybe he knows what happened to it.

Some people will want to cry the car sold for a straight $6,000 I chose to go up to the West Coast,North Port Florida and closed the deal on a 71 for $6300 I do like the car I got just never expected the other to go so low !!!!!!I will try to post pictures of Z number 2 soon !!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.