IGNORED

35th Anniversary edition Nissan 350Z

Airjockie

Hey, will somebody hand me a can of bug spray so I can kill that big-O yellow stink bug. Spssssssssssssssst! Did I get it? ROFLROFLROFL

Airjockie, you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking about a 350Z and then posting a pic of such an ugly car on this site!!!! Just funnin with you of course! :D

I'm sorry but my thoughts on the 350z have moved back to ugly again. What were they thinking with that front!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What a spastic looking "carbon bonnet to make clearance for the supercharger"! Looks more like a pimple on your bonnet really.

I like that yellow...................on a real Z. Not some swollen, bloated, smog control excuse for making money of the legendary Z name. Oh well, to each his own I guess.

Vicky

I'm with 240znz and Vicky.... :sick: Very well put Vicky! And.....Red-Eye, you're getting weak brother!!!