IGNORED

looking for the owner of this car

dat240z71

California plates I think, so try www.zcca.org then go to the club indicator. Look at the members' ride sections of the CA clubs. If no luck there try and see if anyone posted a pic of this car at any of the CA shows (hybrid, zcca, msa, etc.) here, zhome, zdriver, zcar, etc. good luck. Striking color!

It looks like a 1970 Z. 1970 through 1971 there was only one orange, paint code 918 orange (I believe it is called sunset orange). In 1972 the 918 was available but they introduced the 110 red which was also known as persimmon red. It was a darker orange color. But I believe the car in the picture is the 918 orange (sunset orange).JLP :cheeky:

I was driving home from work in June and passed these guys in Benicia heading to the show I guess. He was following the blue 240z being towed. The car is beautiful, I'm going to paint mine the same color when I get to it. It's like a life altering event seeing Z's like these on the road, I'll never forget them. :love: