IGNORED

Latest Pics

The C110

Gday all,

While having an absoloutely riveting shift at the hospital today :angry: , i thought it would be nice if everyone could post some really recent pics of their c110's, just for interests sake [ie within the past week]. Most of the pics people have posted of their beasts are months old, and as the months go by, the cars can definitely change...Cheers,

Tom

p.s i know its very hipocritical of me not posting pics of my own car, but its night atm, so tomorrow ill give it a crack...

Hey Guys,

Well it's not pics of cars, but I have just leased a small factory for the next 6 months. I get it on Wednesday the 1st. And I have 2 months off . . .

The Yellow Coupe is being Rego'd tomorrow with the original engine in it, then 1st thing after moving everything into the factory is to change over the engine to the F54 block L28 and get the rego/engine number changed. Then it's back to the factory for a serious rework.

Oh, I found the service bookes for the Yellow Coupe the other day and the Kms are original, have a look at the pics.

post-7277-14150794539792_thumb.jpg

post-7277-14150794540238_thumb.jpg

post-7277-1415079454044_thumb.jpg

post-7277-14150794540792_thumb.jpg

Yeah, to be perfectly honest I couldn't tell you exactly, I figured it was either Prince Motor Company Sport(s) or Prince Motor Company Skyline being it's the font/logo that was on the rear quarter of the Works C10 race cars.