IGNORED

Z Car On History Channel November 7

sblake01

On November 7 @ 11pm ET/PT, History Channel will be airing a program entitled 'Full Throttle-1971 Datsun 240 Z.' Here's the write up:

In this episode, Japanese hustle meets American muscle! The Datsun 240Z was the first affordable people's sports car. We got an upclose look at the 1971 Datsun design engineering that proved light years ahead of its American competitors. Diving into their overhead cam engine, we tear it down and build it back up for a head-to-head drag race at full throttle! After supplying two teams with the classic cars, garages, tools, parts, and 20 hours of repair time, we hold an old-fashioned drag race on a legal, certified track with safety devices for the drivers. As we follow the teams, we interject history at each step they take, including factory footage and iterviews with the legends behind the vintage vehicles. TVPG

Cool!! I'll be sure to tune into that show on 11/7! Didn't the History Channel also feature the Zcar on their series "Automobiles"?

I think that was to one on History Channel 'International.' That's one the premium channels. This is on the regular History Channel which is on virtually every basic cable/sat. package.

DirecTV broadcasts the East Coast feed of History Channel to all USA customers. i.e. We can view Alex the Grape at 5PM PST and/or 9PM PST, and the Z show at 8PM PST and/or Midnight PST on DirecTV.

Cable service may be another story entirely. (it usually is)

I'm using my DirecTV DVR/TiVO on screen programming to look it up also.