IGNORED

headlight relay upgrade harness's for sale

Zs-ondabrain

thanks Abas,

they are waiting for you in a box with your name already on it.

As far as I know, it will take a little over a week for delivery to the U.K.

Customs, overseas and all that stuff.

Thanks in advance guys, And to all that receive their harness's, Please let me and all others who view this forum know if your satisfied or not with the product, service and anything else you can think of. I really appreciate the business you guys are bringing me.

I hope to bring all you 260 and 280Z people into the loop, I'm researching as I go along. All the info you need to order your 70' to 73' 240Z headlight upgrade relay harness is here on this forum.

Thanks again

Dave in Wa. state

Just installed Dave's (Zs-onthebrain) headlite relay harness on my '71 240Z today. Some comments commending Dave's effort to support the Z community:

1) Dave shipped box from west coast on Sat and rec'd on on east coast on Tues.

2) Harness was neatly wrapped with zip ties and protected in box with bubble wrap.

3) Inspection showed harness was of Top Notch quality and workmanship.

4) 2-page instructions were very clear and simplified the installation.

5) Harness fit perfectly and zero problems on installation.

6) Package also included zip ties to secure harness along path of existing harness.

7) For the money, it is the best value upgrade I have made to my 240Z.

The real test will come at darkness when I check the performance of the headlites when they have full voltage at the terminals. I am positive it will be a drastic improvement to my original setup which was equivalent to two kerosene lanterns.

Just installed Dave's (Zs-onthebrain) headlite relay harness on my '71 240Z today. Some comments commending Dave's effort to support the Z community:

1) Dave shipped box from west coast on Sat and rec'd on on east coast on Tues.

2) Harness was neatly wrapped with zip ties and protected in box with bubble wrap.

3) Inspection showed harness was of Top Notch quality and workmanship.

4) 2-page instructions were very clear and simplified the installation.

5) Harness fit perfectly and zero problems on installation.

6) Package also included zip ties to secure harness along path of existing harness.

7) For the money, it is the best value upgrade I have made to my 240Z.

The real test will come at darkness when I check the performance of the headlites when they have full voltage at the terminals. I am positive it will be a drastic improvement to my original setup which was equivalent to two kerosene lanterns.

Sounds great, let us know how the field testing goes

I'm in for a set also. I'm in Canada..so if you can set up PayPal..that would be GREAT. If not, tell me what kind of money order exactly I need to send, and how much shipping is to Toronto area (L6A 2P7). Send me a PM or email I guess with the total.

I just bought a new fusebox because the old one was melted.

Great idea!

Zak

Spotfitz,

I'm working on the 260 and 280 solution and your first on my list. As soon as I make one you'll know.

Z-Point,

I have had the week from hell, But as soon as I can pull myself out of the pits, and whipe off the ashes, I'll start working on the parking light solution.

One thing at a time guys, I'm doing all I can for as many of you as possible.

Zak,

I have to go to the post office to ship some harness's, while I'm there, I'll check on the shipping for you.

Abas,

I recieved your order from the U.K. today (thursday) I will ship them out on friday 10/15/04. Hopefully it should not take to long to get to you.(overseas, customs and all that.

I still have more harness's for sale for the 70' to 73' 240Z

If you are interested, E-mail me with your request so I can have one made for you by the time your money order shows up at my door.

Thanks again people, and if you have already recieved your harness, let every one know what you think. Your comments help me make a better product and improve on what I've already done.

Dave.