IGNORED

Cheap Shipping Company in Japan

Razor

he said EMS only takes a maximum 105cm

so told him you've use them already with the same item.

the stock 240K grille is sooo heavy cos I took mine off to polish.

still awaiting for my Skyline badge the one on the rear panel and GT badges

also rear spoiler

no, I kept calling them but they kept telling me they will get back to me

I stopped calling them

might give them a ring...

my 240K needs rebuilding i think, its been in the garage for a while now...

needs valve seals maybe pistion rings as well

maybe headgasket? as its blowing white smoke just recently

The way I understand it is there is regular parcel post, EMS, or you can use a shipping company (perhaps EMS is a shipping company, I do not know).

EMS is the Japanese side of the INTERNATIONAL DATAPOST service, an international link-up of national postal services that offers the fastest ( and most expensive! ) international Air postal delivery.

You can send larger items by normal "Surface" mail ( it travels most of the way by sea ) - which obviously takes a long time, and can be risky with regard to damage and loss in my experience.

How about trying "SAL" level postal service from the Japanese Post Office? "SAL" stands for "Surface, Air Lift" - which means that the journey is split between sea and air services. Its not as fast as EMS and not as slow as surface, its fairly safe, and is priced very reasonably. It also has a higher maximum size / weight limit than EMS.

I've had very good success with both EMS and SAL service level post over the years.