IGNORED

This Z was stored in a chicken coop since 1987

why couldnt one of you guys have found this car instead? right now, i feel like this car is being taken hostage and tortured. unless the ransom is paid, it will be killed. i almosted started to cry while reading this thread till i heard he was going to sell it. how much you set the reserve for anyways mr. ls1240z

I think on the hybrid z thread he wants like 6 or 7 grand.

I started laughing when you called it a ransome cause he says if he doesn't get what he wants for it he will convert it. Kinda sounds like a ransome, but he does have a valid point. He is being reasonable just putting it up for sale giving someone a chance to take it.

I think in the thread on hybrid he said that his reserve is $6500. I posted saying that I thought that this may be an unreasonable price considering that it's not even running! :surprised We'll see what happens when all the last minute snipping occurs and the auction is over...but I still don't think that the reserve will be met. I also told him that he may want to post it in Autotrader's Collector Trader section as those cars are listed at top dollar, but I seriously doubt that he will since he's chomopin' at the bit to do his car.

I just hope that someone out there is willing to buy this for his ransom. I offered an even trade for a straight rust free NM car I recently acquired but no reply as of yet. Hell, mine even runs and drives well!!