IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

That's good news. How long did you wait from the time you placed your order? My biggest issue (other than waiting for the items I already paid for) was ZERO communication from her since 6/8. Emails and voice messages with no answer. As a last resort I recently faxed her my order (6/29) and I am waiting to hear what the total is so I can send payment. I know it's right around the 4th of July so who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have not had any response from her. I sent a Paypal payment to them in June for some ebay items but haven't received anything and no response to emails, fax or phone messages. I tried to call today and the machine said I could'nt leave a message because it was full. Does anyone have their address? I'm going to ask for a refund of my payment by certified mail. I have waisted almost 2 monthes with them.

I still have not had any response from her. I sent a Paypal payment to them in June for some ebay items but haven't received anything and no response to emails, fax or phone messages. I tried to call today and the machine said I could'nt leave a message because it was full. Does anyone have their address? I'm going to ask for a refund of my payment by certified mail. I have waisted almost 2 monthes with them.

Something serious must have happened to Chloe and MidwestZ. I researched her e-bay sales, and she doesn't seem to have made a sale since about June 5th. There are several feedbacks recently, but they are for sales in late May/early June. She hasn't responded to several of my e-mails too. I will pm you MidwestZ's address from one of my invoices from her.

Something serious must have happened to Chloe and MidwestZ. I researched her e-bay sales, and she doesn't seem to have made a sale since about June 5th. There are several feedbacks recently, but they are for sales in late May/early June. She hasn't responded to several of my e-mails too. I will pm you MidwestZ's address from one of my invoices from her.

Yea, that's not like her at all. I have seen too many happy customers to think otherwise. Does anyone have information about her or live near that area? Hope things are ok. :cry: