Can't Outrun THIS Cop Car - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Can't Outrun THIS Cop Car

Featured Replies

Lambo Cop Car comes with a defibrillator. I believe I would be needing that if I drove that beastLOL

Vicky

Is this for real? I have been on that main hiway and it is like the auto bon in germany , SORT OF, but this is scarry having driven there. If it hits a ox cart at speed it will end up looking like a ball of foil.

The Autostradae of Italy are nothing like the Autobahnen of Germany. The attitude of the Italian driver is nothing like that of the German driver. Nuff said.:classic:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

The prisoners go in the Fiat paddywagon, not the lambo p*ssywagon!

Some girls love a man(car) in uniform!

Will

Yeh I heard about that on the radio the other day. It is a bit of overkill! NSW uses Subaru WRX's dont they?

How do the police decide who gets to drive it?

Or perhaps the head of police will commandeer it as his own official transport:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.