IGNORED

To all that knew James Burgess aka "ZmeFly"

DeltaDawn

3) DeltaDawn did not turn on ZmeFly until a year later. I guess falling out of love will do that for you.

It's quite obvious that DeltaDawn is just another alias for ZMeFly. Go back and look at "her" edit to post #15 in this thread. I'll paste a copy here before it changes again:

Oh...I can almost feel the love!!

You are all such a big group of smucks!

Bite Me!

Last edited by DeltaDawn : 06-09-2005 at 08:45 PM.

Well Carl, let me say this. I wasn't defending anyone here or there at all, what I was saying if you "read" my posts, was from reading all the pages here and getting interested to see what has happened, I found that there is just little facts.

It was stated that "Zmefly" is still alive, fine, he ripped someone off, fine. He wasn't prosecuted, that to me isn't fine.

What I was saying is, many other "stories" seemed to have spawned from this scenario.

I agree with the above post that "money" for some is a very motivating factor and some will do absolutely anything to get it.

Now from "my" opinion, on what I have read, I have stated what I beleive and nothing more.

I am not here to defend and or deny anyone they're justice. I was just stating what I would concider fact and what I would concider fiction.

In any event, it seems he did rip someone off. So my opinion is like many just another in the breeze.

Oh well I am done with trying to understand this mess and I am glad I wasn't here when it all started.

Well, .........

What do you know, .... small world isn't it Will ????????

I didn't know it was your Sis. (Tell her to use talcum powder in future, not bi-carb).ROFL

On a serious (not Sirius Bill) note, I've had it with this thread. Bye Bye.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Originally Posted by Arne

Probably time to lock this thread and move on. Nothing new will come of it now.

Originally Posted by 1 Bravo 6

I've had it with this thread. Bye Bye.

Originally Posted by Fun_in_my_z

Lock this thread please

Stick a fork in it, this threads done.