Best looking Z you've ever seen? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Best looking Z you've ever seen?

Featured Replies

Just wondering if people could post links to the best looking Z they've ever seen? ie. a car that no matter how many times you look at it you go "PHHWOOOOAARRRRR!!", a car that inspires and makes you want yours to look better (or even look like it!!)

BTW, your OWN car doesn't count! LOL

My personal fav. is this one, but I feel a bit guilty putting a link to someone else's Gallery.. sorry Gav!!

G-nose zed

I have to say Arch-z's red rb20 is one of my current favourites.

I'm a bit of a purist so I don't go for anything that has wheel arch flares or really deep front spoilers. I normally like the deep dish wheel look but there is something about Arch-z's car that is just so right

Andrew

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10027

I have to agree with you there Gareth! When I saw the topic I immediately thought of that car. Bueatiful work.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

The car he has posted has to be IMO the best looking Z Ive ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on.:love: :love: :love: :love:

My vote goes to a Z owned by a gentelman named Tod Kaneko. I'm sure you've all seen it..........it's an orange 72, If I remember correctly, It's turbo charged and sits oh so nicely. Under the hood looks like something that adorns wings. He also has a matching 510 to go with it. If I new the procedure, I'd post the pic.....but I don't......Sorry! Maybe someone can help out here.

Those chin spoilers scare me. I keep thinking of every time I come out of a gas station or restaurant parking lot, then DOWN the aprom to the street, then ssccccrrrrraappinnngggg the spoiler on the pavement.:cry:

wish i knew what kind of wheels were on this z, i like this one because it kind of reminds me of an old ferrari

240z

  • Author

Interesting that no-one is really yet to note a completely stock "as original" zed!

I'm waiting for somewbody to make a suggestion for a 280ZX, 300ZX, or *gag* a 350Z...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.