IGNORED

lots a parts clean out! includes complete 240z

datfreak

The 240zs are at my brothers in Brisbane-- please email him on

acanthophis@dodo.com.au--

I'll try to get some pics of his cars,, and find out what condition they are in.(i think one of them is getting new sills welded in at the panel beaters soon, and thats just about all the rust gone)

I've got the 260z and its is (relatively) good nick- with only a few cases of localized rust- unlike others that i've looked at buying , that had generalized rust. It wouldnt take much to make it RWC apart from a bit of panel work.- it has extractors/ electric ignition/ dome top carbs/5 speed/ it will make a good car.~$1500-$1300

I'am still got the tokico shocks for sale- new- for 260z rear $150

part no 3012

and the locked 4.6 r180 diff..(great for race zed/1600) $200

the struts - standard or to suit lowered springs?

also, got any lowered springs for a 260Z 2+2 or just standard ones?

how much for the L6 turbo manifold? im thinking L6 turbo - what other bits your got to do that?

On these it's very hard to tell an actual price as you don't see many for sale in Australia.

The stock 280zx one is ok and i've seen 1 for about $50 but it depends on how good condition it is sometimes they warp and crack.

Alot of people get custom made ones as you can easily fit a bigger wastegate which you will eventually need later on to get higher power figures.

The turbo 280zx also came with a different intake manifold or plenum to the non turbo version and the distrubutor was also different. The stock computer was different on turbo and it was different between auto and manual also :ermm: but they arn't that good anyway.

Alot of people fit a larger TB usually 65mm and i'm told an XF falcon one can be used as we didn't get a 240sx here.

I have estimated getting a turbo engine into my Z but have no doubt it will cost me at least 6k to do. I already have a L28 with P90 head ideal for boosting.

You can go cheaper and get a carbie turbo set up but not a very good way to go IMHO.

Gav